I took a little break from my sugar-free diet, but I'm back at it again, thanks to the painful sensations in my breasts, and a very fussy baby.
As much of a pain it has been to fight thrush, it has been a blessing, in that I'm consistently losing weight because of the sugar-free diet I've been on. I eat pretty healthy meals; it's all the sweets I eat that normally keep me from losing weight. And for whatever reason, I have a very hard time not eating sweets in order to lose weight. I'd rather exercise more, than cut out sweets.
Tomorrow John and I are starting a program to work up to doing 100 push-ups in six weeks. Buff arms here we come. I'm excited about doing this. And it's especially fun to have this goal together. We have also been doing side planks every night together.
We have "before" pictures of us, but I can't bring myself to post them until I get to that glorious "after" place.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment