Monday, September 15, 2008

Scale Shock

The other day I weighed Lucille on our bathroom scale. Then she told me it was my turn, so I stepped on. I do this every morning, so no big deal, right? What I saw made me heart stop for a minute. 202?!? What?? Oh yeah, I'm holding Evy. She weighs 15 pounds, and I was wearing shoes. Phew! Funny.

That night I measured myself and my waist measurement was up 1/2 inch or so. Argh! I love sugar too much. And I only went to the gym once last week. Back to taking this more seriously...

2 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Sugar and me are really tight, too ... although, lately we seem to be able to part ways a little more often.

Lara said...

I've been just as pathetic. Only one workout last week and three the week before. I've to to get my behind moving this week.