John and I are off sweets. Here are two great posts he's written about it:
Gettin' Sweaty
Q&A
I love that we're doing this together. It makes me less likely to give in, because he'll harass me if I do. ☺ I'm still hanging out at 175-176, but I'm working really hard, and not discouraged like I was a few weeks ago.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My husband and I have noticed that harassing each other doesn't really help us attain our goals. When he starts bugging me about something I just say, "Shut your mouth," and go on with whatever I want to do that I'm not supposed to be doing. You two must be much cooler and nicer than we are.
I am really impressed that you have the ability to not eat any sweets. Just thinking about going for one day makes me cringe. Of course, then I cringe thinking about how addicted I probably am to the sugary stuff! Way to go - keep it up!
Post a Comment