I've been having a debate with myself these past few days: thin or not-so-thin?
They say that "nothing tastes as good as thin feels," but how thin is thin?
This is all very irrational and emotionally-driven, but I'm not feeling tip-top emotionally, so my rationalizing skills aren't tip-top, either.
Right now, I'm thin-ish. Size 12 for someone 6 feet tall is thin-ish. Problem is, I KNOW I can tone my body more and I really want to do it. But that takes a lot. of. work. And I'm working pretty hard, but I'm eating a lot of treats, too.
And lately, when I'm confronted with treats, I've been telling myself "I don't really want to be any thinner. I'll just maintain where I'm at, and enjoy this treat."
And then I go to the gym and I'm consumed with the desire to be at a higher fitness level and I get really excited to exercise 6 days a week and flatten my belly.
And then I go home and eat 2 more brownies.
Goal: more green drinks
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why green drinks? What's the benefit?
I have almost this exact same conversation with myself every day! Glad to hear I'm not the only one with inner battles.
Post a Comment