Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm Brave, Too ... ?

Other fitness friends have been brave enough to post their progress photos. I've sort of been waiting until I achieved my goal size, but since I don't know what that is, and because I feel brave tonight, here goes:


July 2008 --------------- Sept 2009
199 pounds -------------- 172 pounds
waist: 38.5 -------------- waist: 34
hips: 46.5 --------------- hips: 41.5
thigh: 27.5 --------------- thigh: 24.5
upper arm: 12.25 ----------- upper arm: 11.5

9 comments:

Thinks You're Hot said...

Hey there Hot Stuff. Wanna go out sometime? Lookin' good.

Jami said...

I love real life, untouched-up photos of progress...proof that exercise works. ;) Thanks! (Oh, and you look awesome, by the way.)

Courtney said...

Wahoo! You are lookin' good! I've been debating taking some "before" pictures because I want to recommit myself to exercising. It would be great if I could see progress like you have!! Way to go!

Erin said...

Sweet! Way to go, Laura! I kind of wish I had taken pictures way back before I started working my recent pregnancy pounds off. All I have is the pre-P90x shots, I think.

You look terrific! I am working on another 10-15 pounds so that I can lose the fluffy waist. I need to drop 2-3 inches in my waist.

Lara said...

You look fabulous!! Way to go! I think you look great the way you are so don't worry about those last couple of pounds. You can get those off after the next baby or two or four right?

Kay said...

I'm not that brave yet... hopefully someday... Thanks for the inspiration (and advice) that you give me frequently. You look wonderful!

Jenny said...

Looking great! Good job!

Amy said...

Laura you look amazing!!! I can see definition in those abs! You go girl!

Brandon and Natalie said...

You look awesome! I can totally see progress.