I am starting an 8 week Healthy Living Challenge with a few Facebook friends. It starts today, and I'm excited because I think it will help me make better choices during this season. I did not add money to the pot, but having the Facebook group as a support will be good for me.
Exercise hasn't been much of a priority since having Av 6 months ago. But I'm ready to make that a part of my routine again. I will do Body Pump on Monday and Wednesday evenings and yoga on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
I did really well with not eating sweets for a few weeks in October, and I felt so good! I had so much more energy, which, in addition to getting a lot done, also helped me not be so irritable with my family. And yet I can't seem to stay away from the sugary energy-sappers.
Here's the link to the Healthy Living Challenge print out.
Let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to the FB group.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds wonderful. I'm interested!
We weigh almost exactly the same right now. I think I just weighed in at 175.6. That's 50 pounds more than when I got married. Not that I think I ever need to get down to that weight, but back down to 155 or so would be nice. I'm so bummed about my foot right now. I need to pull out my pilates dvd and see if I can do that. It's something, right?
Post a Comment