Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Goodies Galore!

Friends, how are you doing at this sugary time of year? I'm loving it. I'm eating treats, yes. And definitely too many. BUT, I'm also continuing my 3-4 days at the gym every week.

I'm also continuing to weigh myself every few days, so if I see that scale creep up a little, it gives me the motivation to toss those Christmas goodies. I've actually been able to toss a few things, which is better than I could do a few years ago.

Don't slide down that slippery slope! Enjoy your Christmas parties, NEVER "diet", but make a positive change. Drink more water. Take a walk. Be happy! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Pictures said...

I've been doing pretty well with the treats this year. But I have been even more amazing at going to the gym. I average about 5 times a week and I do about an hour and a half each time I'm there. No wonder I can eat the treats! But I'm finally at my goal weight and size (since sometimes those two don't come at the same time). We'll see how long it lasts!

Jami said...

Hey! I saw that you met your goal and then some! One pound away is almost as good as gold, my friend, go you! :)