I struggle to remember that even when I have a rotten weekend such as this last one, that it's not as if all my efforts for the past several months are lost. So I ate a few hundred extra calories. Maybe even 1000 extra calories. So what! I don't beat myself up, I don't even try to "make up for it" at the gym. I just keep on keepin' on. Measuring myself tonight was very encouraging. Even though I ate like a not-thin person this weekend, I have worked hard and am still slightly smaller than I was a few weeks ago.
Keep on keepin' on!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are obviously doing great so keep it up! You would be so proud of me. I went shopping last week a bought a couple cute things. It feels so good to feel cute! I don't even care if they don't fit me in six months. I hope they don't!
Post a Comment